
You have to aim high right? And to combine the things I love most; writing, traveling, learning would be the dream I know I share with so many others. But in my baby steps to achieving this I have joined the amazing site Matador Travel where I can read the scripts of lives so accomplished and yet still so curious. And to my absolute honor today when logging in I noticed my own smile gleaming back at me today, as traveler of the day! It may not be much, but in my eyes, every baby step is a step forward...
see more at
http://matadortravel.com/travel-community/edwina-storie
http://matadortravel.com/travel-community/australia/edwina+storie/travel-blog

Hi Edwina,
ReplyDeleteI have just come across your stories & blog whilst I was searching for material and references, I am studying my MBA and currently working on my elective and (personal interest of mine) International Tourism with a focus on volunteers and impacts on host communities.
What you are currently doing is fantastic! A great experience living your passion and writing about it. Not sure how I get in contact with you? Just incase here is my email.
Regards
James (From Melbourne)
(e)james.rice@msn.com